Tuesday 5 July 2011

Nice Words..Good Times!

Hi Tim,
Hope you are well and you had an awesome barrel trip after we got off the boat.Thanks for your excellent coaching and tips during our trip in the Maldives – it was invaluable and my surfing and confidence has definitely improved.

Your Zrax are fantastic and are currently holding two of my boards at home.It was great to meet you and I will be in touch when we are next in Noosa for a holiday.
Cheers,
Rich


All Types of Boards Fit into the zRAX!

Hey Tim,
Just wanted to drop you a line and say how great the ZRAX is! I picked up one of them yesterday from Goodtime surf shop and went straight home and fitted it in my room. Man it was easy and looks great with my mal and mini mal hanging on the wall. Unreal product that does exactly what it say it will, well done!!

Kind Regards,
Linden Forbes

No comments:

Post a Comment